48 HOURS ONLY #MH2 .99 SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!

48 HOURS ONLY MARKING HIM #2 (Marked Series) $0.99 SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!




“Why?” Maya demanded, throwing her hands up in the air. “Give me one good reason, when you’ve done nothing but put the brakes on us since we met.”
“You want a good reason?” She nodded. “Fine, Maya. You want it, here it is. I fucking love you.” She gasped at the words leaving my lips. “Love you so much that the thought of anyone threatening you, kills me. Makes me see red with anger, and my veins burn with the need to destroy. And if you think putting the brakes on us has been easy for me, think again, sweetheart. I’m going fucking insane with the need to have you!”
“Baby, I lo—”
I put my finger over her lips. There was no doubt in my mind that she felt it too, but I needed, for once, for her to just listen without arguing.
“These emotions are out of my control, Bitty. I’ve never felt this before, this need in me to protect what’s mine. Because when it’s all said and done, that’s what you are. Motherfucking mine.”
Her eyes shone with tears and her lips quivered at my declaration. Maya launched herself into my arms. I stumbled back and perched myself with her tightly wrapped around me on my desk.
“Can we go home now?” I asked softly against her temple. Her head was burrowed in my neck as tiny tremors left her body. “Don’t cry, baby. Please.”
“Happy tears,” she sniffed against my shirt, “so fucking happy tears.”
“I can think of another way to make you happy, but it involves getting the fuck out of here.”
A tiny giggle escaped her, soothing my worries. “Any happier and I would be considered selfish.”
“Never. The selfish one between us has always been me,” I whispered then kissed her forehead.

Comments