News!!!!!



A few things happened over the last few days that I am very excited about. First, the release of Marked was a total success. I am beyond proud of ranking #24 in Erotic Romance on Amazon. Made the end of this series so special for me. So to all that purchased the book...thank you. You have made this little Latina's dreams come true by allowing me do to what I love.







Finally!!!! I have an official reader group for all the naughty alpha males I create. In here, I will post exclusive info on all future releases, tease the hell out of you, and offer first priority ARC's.


This is a NO DRAMA zone and I will not tolerate any bullying or arguments. Play nice, share some naughty pics in comments (No Full Nudity) and let's have fun.

You are also welcome to share book recommendations <3
smile emotico
 I love finding new authors!
Thanks so much to everyone that has joined. Over 18 only.





And last, but not least...I have a newsletter up and running. Keep up to date with all the craziness going on in my life. Releases, signings, and giveaways!
Sign up link: http://eepurl.com/bSuZvz

Comments